Simple installation and maintenance for Suspended Permanent Magnets
Simplify the Installation and Maintenance of a Suspended Magnet
When you need to install a suspended magnet, IMT’s patented Actuated Maintenance System is the perfect solution. The AMS installs over the conveyor belt and allows operators to effortlessly remove captured tramp metal from the magnet’s surface. The frame eliminates the need for operations to come up with a costly suspension system for the separator while providing a safe and simple method of cleaning the captured tramp from the magnets surface.
The AMS Advantage
- Designed specifically for individual conveyors to ensure perfect fitment and ease of install
- Simplify removing tramp metal from the permanent magnet plate
- Increases safety for site operations while cleaning the magnet face
- Onboard 120V AGM battery good for 100+ actuations on a single charge
- Solar charging options available for remote operations
Introducing the AMS Suspended Magnet System
IMT’s patented (US Patent#10,112,201B2) Actuated Maintenance Stand allows operators to quickly, effortlessly, and safely remove captured tramp metal from the permanent magnetic separators surface.
The AMS Suspended Magnet Frame features:
- Full height adjustment
- Mounted winch
- Enclosed AGM battery
- Waterproof fully interactive on-board charger
- Lifting clevises
- Remote switch which can be used from either side of the conveyor
- Prewired and only requires a 120v plug in/hook up for charger
- Solar power option to maintain the battery charge
- Optional discharge capture tray available
Quality at the Core
Quality control plays a critical role in all aspects and is a system set in place to help maintain standards in IMT’s manufacturing process.
Custom design, fabrication and assembly involves multiple processes; it is critical to have well-documented quality control procedures. IMT operates an in-house quality assurance program following materials and components from receipt of delivery through fabrication to final product ensuring the highest quality standards are met.